Please read the following Disclosure. Please type your name to electronically sign you have read and understand the disclosure. <p>
DECLARATION AND SIGNATURE OF NON-ATTORNEY
BANKRUPTCY PETITION PREPARER (See 11 U.S.C. § 110)
I declare under penalty of perjury that: (1) I am a bankruptcy petition preparer as defined in 11 U.S.C. § 110; (2) I prepared the accompanying document(s) listed below for compensation and have provided the debtor with a copy of the document(s) and the attached notice as required by 11 U.S.C. §§ 110(b), 110(h), and 342(b); and (3) if rules or guidelines have been promulgated pursuant to 11 U.S.C. § 110(h) setting a maximum fee for services chargeable by bankruptcy petition preparers, I have given the debtor notice of the maximum amount before preparing any document for filing for a debtor or accepting any fee from the debtor, as required by that section.<p>
NOTICE TO DEBTOR BY NON-ATTORNEY BANKRUPTCY PETITION PREPARER
[Must be filed with any document(s) prepared by a bankruptcy petition preparer.]
I am a bankruptcy petition preparer. I am not an attorney and may not practice law or give
legal advice. Before preparing any document for filing as defined in § 110(a)(2) of the Bankruptcy
Code or accepting any fees, I am required by law to provide you with this notice concerning
bankruptcy petition preparers. Under the law, § 110 of the Bankruptcy Code (11 U.S.C. § 110), I am
forbidden to offer you any legal advice, including advice about any of the following:
• whether to file a petition under the Bankruptcy Code (11 U.S.C. § 101 et seq.);
• whether commencing a case under chapter 7, 11, 12, or 13 is appropriate;
• whether your debts will be eliminated or discharged in a case under the Bankruptcy Code;
• whether you will be able to retain your home, car, or other property after commencing a case under the Bankruptcy Code;
• the tax consequences of a case brought under the Bankruptcy Code;
• the dischargeability of tax claims;
• whether you may or should promise to repay debts to a creditor or enter into a reaffirmation agreement with a creditor to reaffirm a debt;
• how to characterize the nature of your interests in property or your debts; or
• bankruptcy procedures and rights. [The notice may provide additional examples of legal advice that a bankruptcy petition preparer is not authorized to give.] In addition, under 11 U.S.C. § 110(h), the Supreme Court or the Judicial Conference of the United States may promulgate rules or guidelines setting a maximum allowable fee chargeable by a bankruptcy petition preparer. As required by law, I have notified you of this maximum allowable fee, if any, before preparing any document for filing or accepting any fee from you.
Rica J Gilmore, Realtor®, GRI 144 Shoe Lane, Newport News, VA 23606 1-757-932-7422 VA #0225235314 NC#305512
GRI, HMS, PSA, MRP, SFR, SRS, C-RET, SRES®, RENE
The Virtual Realty Group, 10776 Harry Byrd Hwy, Berryville, VA 22611. Main office: 8116 Arlington Blvd, Ste 115, Falls Church, VA 22042 Telephone 1-888-407-2410
The listings data displayed on this medium comes in part from the Central Virginia Regional MLS, (CVR MLS) and has been authorized by participating listing Broker Members of Central Virginia Regional MLS, (CVR MLS) for display. Central Virginia Regional MLS, (CVR MLS) listings are based upon Data submitted by its Broker Members, and Central Virginia Regional MLS, (CVR MLS) therefore makes no representation or warranty regarding the accuracy of the Data. All users of Central Virginia Regional MLS, (CVR MLS) listings database should confirm the accuracy of the listing information directly with the listing agent.
CVR MLS and/or Rica J. Gilmore and information is protected under federal copyright laws. Federal law prohibits, among other acts, the unauthorized copying or alteration of, or preparation of derivative works from, all or any part of copyrighted materials, including certain complications of Data and information. COPYRIGHT VIOLATORS MAY BE SUBJECT TO SEVERE FINES AND PENALTIES UNDER FEDERAL LAW.
Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed
CONSIDERING LISTING YOUR HOME??
Profit from My Advance Planning and The Tools of My Experience, Training & Effective Marketing Call Rica 757-932-7422